AM is still in Beta release, and the new Beta Version 0.06.00 adds substantial capability. Some of the enhancements include:
- Graphics. For the first time, AM offers statistical graphics. Right now, it produces bar charts, line charts, and the new Sectioned Density Plot. The sectioned density plot is designed to compare distributions—we think of it as the next generation of the box-and-whisker plot. Look to future releases for expanded graphic capability.
- New import/export facilities that enable you to easily import/export data to/from nearly 150 different data file formats, as well as over ODBC. See File | Import | General Import and File | Export | General Export on AM's main menu.
- Sample-design consistent Wald tests of model fit for all regression models, including the point-and-click ability to test the significance of subsets of regressors.
- A new Mantel-Haenszel stratified chi-square test of the type typically used to evaluate differential item function on tests. As with all AM procedures, this one provide significance tests that are appropriate for complex sample designs.
- An expanded set of models when the preferred variance estimation method is one of the replication methods.
AM is still in Beta release, though we have put it through substantial testing. Please let us know about any problems as soon as you find them. As always, AM will remain free in future releases.